It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Sexy Isn’t It
- No categories
- Two Views | How 'good for the Jews' are the VP candidates? - Jweekly.com August 25, 2016Jweekly.comTwo Views | How 'good for the Jews' are the VP candidates?Jweekly.comIn these dangerous times, a VP candidate needs a mature, deep understanding of the challenges facing Israel as it seeks avenues toward peace and security. What matters are ongoing, ... Kaine serves on the Senate's Foreign Relations Committee, its ...and more »
- Topsy Turvy - ATWOnline August 25, 2016ATWOnlineTopsy TurvyATWOnlineMeanwhile Western Europe—the other major mature aviation market—has also overtaken Asia in terms of global market share, accounting for 25% of global airport traffic in 2015 compared to Asia's 24.8%. But Western Europe has now dropped well behind ...
- Apple and Samsung probably need each other — these curved screens show why - CNBC August 25, 2016CNBCApple and Samsung probably need each other — these curved screens show whyCNBCApple's 2017 product line may include a 5.5-inch — or larger — phone with a "screen bent on the two sides" like Samsung's top-end phones, a source told Nikkei Asian Review. Though the change is yet unconfirmed by Apple, it would introduce a […]
- As iPhone sales fall and Android claws back market share, can Apple turn things around? - Computer Business Review August 25, 2016Computer Business ReviewAs iPhone sales fall and Android claws back market share, can Apple turn things around?Computer Business ReviewAlongside North America and Western Europe, it saw its worst sales decline in Greater China and mature Asia/Pacific regions, where sales fell 26 percent. Apple actually saw its share of worldwide smartphone sales fall from the second […]
- As Asian tail risk grows need for ILS increases: Lixin Zeng, AlphaCat - Artemis.bm (blog) August 25, 2016Artemis.bm (blog)As Asian tail risk grows need for ILS increases: Lixin Zeng, AlphaCatArtemis.bm (blog)The Asian insurance, reinsurance and ILS market is an emerging one, and when compared to more mature markets in the U.S. and Europe, for example, insurance penetration across Asia is dangerously low. As a result of the smaller market size and resulting ...and […]