It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Sexy Isn’t It
- No categories
- Lower pay hikes forecast for UAE workers in 2017 - gulfnews.com December 7, 2016gulfnews.comLower pay hikes forecast for UAE workers in 2017gulfnews.comWorkers around the world are likewise expected to see lower real salary increases compared to last year, averaging at 2.3 per cent, as companies keep a check on pay budgets due to slower economic growth in mature markets. The highest jump in real wages ...and more »
- Sajid Javid: Too many politicians avoid integration issues amid 'racism' fears - Asian Image December 6, 2016Asian ImageSajid Javid: Too many politicians avoid integration issues amid 'racism' fearsAsian ImageBut Mr Javid replied: "It's a shame that you have to be so party political about this and once you can act in a more mature fashion, when you and the SNP have something useful to say, I will respond." Labour former Home […]
- Chinese developer Dahua makes $360m land play - The Australian Financial Review December 6, 2016The Australian Financial ReviewChinese developer Dahua makes $360m land playThe Australian Financial ReviewChinese real estate giant Dahua Group is poised to spend a whopping $360 million snapping up three residential development sites in Melbourne's west, in one of the biggest house-and-land plays in the city's history. The three sites on Aviation Road ...and more »
- Yasir Shah to miss warm-up game with back trouble - ESPNcricinfo.com December 6, 2016Yasir Shah to miss warm-up game with back troubleESPNcricinfo.comMy fellow Indian fans never agree, but I have been saying this since Ashwin's first overseas tour in 2011-12 that he is worse than Bhajji, who had a more than decent non Asian Avg and importantly could dry up one end consistently away from Asia ...and more »
- Digital to replace Asian insurance agents: Aviva CEO - Taipei Times November 29, 2016NDTVDigital to replace Asian insurance agents: Aviva CEOTaipei TimesIn Singapore, “we are becoming the home for mature agents who have 20 years of experience and want more freedom and independence,” Wilson said. Older agents in Asia “don't want to be in tired pyramid agency structures,” he added. There is also a high ...Aviva CEO sees end […]